- Generate possible business models to help accomplish the shared vision and mission of the cross-industry partnership.
- Every partner evaluates these ideas for a possible business model, individually and/or with the people he represents. Only when a business model is endorsed by all partners, you can take it further.
- Protection follows from uniqueness, complementarity and shared character. So while you can protect parts of your business model, it is close to impossible to protect a business model as a whole.
As a final step in this phase, create possible innovation(s) to accomplish the shared vision and mission of your cross-industry partnership. Every partner evaluates these innovation(s) individually and/or with the people he represents. When an innovation is endorsed by all partners, you can launch it in the market.
- A selection of shared ideas on the business model
- Defendable business model(s), supported by the cross-industry ecosystem, to accomplish the vision and mission
- Innovations ready to be launched in the market